By footyfallout - 16/08/2009 05:17 - Canada

Today, I finished writing the most perfect love letter for this girl at summer school. At the end of the letter I signed: Your secret admirer. Cute, right? Not really. Turns out I was so anxious to finish the letter that I ended up writing my name at the bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 144
You deserved it 53 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Randomguy16 0

That's not necessarily a bad thing

Glam_fml 0

Well now she knows that YOU actually like her. What is the point of writing a love letter if the person will never know who it is from? It seems stupid to me.

Comments

Dont ever make it "Your secret admirer" Why ? Some asshole is gonna walk up to that girl and say, you like my letter ? after he found out from a friend of a friend that she got a great letter from a secret admirer, and then she might go for him.

WoLfNiNja3 0

Wow be straight up no more lettters.

invisiblerabbit 0

8=========B <-- pornstar 8=====B <-- normal 8===B <-- small 8=B <-- you

Funny, mine looks like this... 8=========D Yours all look like birth defects.

sublime93 0

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Best comments I've ever read. "Birth defects" lmfaooooooooo

FAKE. No one writes letters anymore. Nowadays, it's done by email, text, or tweet. But at any rate, doing this still makes you a CREEPER.

CheshireHalli 19

Letters are adorable. OP: Don't listen to this guy. It's only vreepy if you were like: "I want to watch you" or something to that effect.

i agree, even if i didnt like them i might actually start liking them if theyre romantic enough to actually sit down and write a letter to me rather than texting or something. And im a girl. #16 sounds like a guy. and single.

I think he was meaning the "secret admirer" part, not the actual letter. That COULD be creepy... I mean, that stuff is usually for gifts, yeah?

aww i do think writing a letter is cute! keep being romantic and you will get a lot of girls...

Ligerie 0

Letters are cute, and much more romantic than a damn "tweet" like #16 said. When my husband I were dating we wrote letters, not texts or facebook messages. We still have all of them and go back and read them from time to time.

Haha!! Funny one! But hey, now she knows and its time to take some REAL action. Go ask her for a date.

you should have not approved this. there is no fml here until we know the outcome.

kewlfox 0

I know, I mean what happened?