By Dana422 - 18/05/2010 05:22 - United States

Today, I finally worked up the courage to talk to this hot guy in my law school contracts class. His response? "I'm no fashion expert, but I don't think you're supposed to wear purple underwear with white pants. Not that it matters, though, because your zipper is wide open." FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 373
You deserved it 39 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for, well, wearing purple underwear with white pants and not checking your zipper. And why does everyone on here need to 'finally work up courage' before talking to someone? I'm rather shy myself I don't need all my courage just to talk.

Comments

ChivalrousZombie 0

I think jgilez was pointing out OPs man friend's objection to the colour combo. Just sayin'. Also, keep it up OP. Maybe you'll start a new trend?

ohnooooms_bill 0

:( that's sad. He seems like a total prick.

Yeah, bit of a stupid choice of clothes, but the guy sounds like a total cocksmoker. Why shoot someone down when they're just trying to be friendly?

khloe_sophia 3

I wear black bras with white tank tops and all the guys always notice.. hmm. I don't think it's a fml really...

does your nipple hang out too? i think it was more about her exposed crotch than the guys ability to tell what color panties she was wearing.

SpyderMonkee 0

Khloe..... That's such a fail.... You should know that guys don't think that's hot, they just think you look like an idiot.

You can read there's eyes but not their minds. How much business does it get you?

So do I Khloe ;D lol jk, I have morals.

kissMyAsss_fml 0
FYLDeep 25

Learn to color-coordinate, fool.

if you r hot , he likes you , guy say this thing to hot women we like to **** with there insecurity, its the best way to hook up with hot chicks. if you r not hot even so so , the guy a prick and move on you can do better

Correction: *Boys* say that kind of thing to bolster *their own* insecurities. A confident, independent woman would see through that shit facade and laugh in his face. Then she'd laugh at her own mistakes of a) not being self-aware about her pants, and b) ever being attracted to the douche. I hope you're not condoning that attitude. If you are, have fun with your clingy codependent titmouse of a girl, and good luck with that overcompensation, Big Man.

hey, be flattered he looked long enough to notice! oh, and now you know.

Sounds like your typical douchey law student. I've seen worse.

Where is that bloody snap in our society today? You're training to be a lawyer and you couldn't even think to say, "For your eyes only, darling. Its people's exhibit A, and needs your inspection."

RJrules26 0

sadly today's youth are dumb, only think about who raised them and let them get so stupid