This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Dabdayz - 25/12/2016 20:55

Today, I finally realized that my boyfriends family is more important than mine, he threw a fit when I told him we needed to leave to go to my families. Now I'm stuck at his families for the day and he's an ass... FML
I agree, your life sucks 410
You deserved it 47

Top comments

SKYstlimit 11

I have the same, he doesn't make me choose between, but it's "too awkward" to stay at my parents for a week, but for me to stay at his parents it's "ridiculous you feel uncomfortable with them" when I'm there for 3 weeks, even though my parents love him and his don't like me or want to talk to me, both of which he well knows.

You mean ex, right? If you are made to choose between your families, he is no good.

Comments

You mean ex, right? If you are made to choose between your families, he is no good.

I'd say you're old enough to make your own decisions, so go where you want to go.

Not always possible. Maybe he drove there in his vehicle. At that point, she would be stuck.

Yeah...I'd have tried to get one of my family members to come pick me up and if the relationship wasn't over, I'd never go visit his family with him again for that behavior.

SKYstlimit 11

I have the same, he doesn't make me choose between, but it's "too awkward" to stay at my parents for a week, but for me to stay at his parents it's "ridiculous you feel uncomfortable with them" when I'm there for 3 weeks, even though my parents love him and his don't like me or want to talk to me, both of which he well knows.