By Bulldogs09 - 01/07/2009 04:41 - France

Spicy
Today, I finally hooked up with the boy of my dreams at a party. Later, while on AIM, I noticed one of his friend's away messages was a quote from the guy's screen name, which said, "I can't believe what I stick my dick In sometimes." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 726
You deserved it 12 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you just had spontaneous sex with the guy expecting him to suddenly fall in love with you then I can't feel sorry for you. Sex is not a contract nor is it protection from stupid assholes being stupid assholes.

Comments

star_ver 0

Lmao, you must be mad ugly for him to say something like that. FYL for sure.

sbarre1 0

LOL. That's ******* funny. YDI. :)

I do agree with those who have already stated that sex does not equal a relationship or 'troo wuv'. It does suck what he said about you and it's very hurtful to read such a thing. Vengeance will probably not dish out the way some would suggest but if you do feel like stooping to his level of maturity and jack-assery, may I suggest commenting on the sex itself 'so short, five minute man, etc' and his penis as being similar to a shriveled baby carrot? If you really want to be mean, say that you can't believe you spread open for a waste of oxygen.

Inked2009 0

YDI , you hooked up with him, you suffer the repercussions of your stupidity.

jollyjam1 2

YDI. "Hooking up" which equals a lack of true intimacy, ie. "casual sex". Exactly what did you expect from casual sex? It's sex between two nobodies who don't give a whig for one another. DUH!

heyyou1203 0

People can hook up w/ their boyfriends or girlfriends, it's just an ambiguous term for sexual activity. It can mean making out or sex or anything in between. what would you prefer, "Today I made sweet love with the man of my dreams..." Who says that?? Either way, there's nothing wrong with casually hooking up with someone you're not in a relationship, so long as you don't expect to start a relationship out of said hook up. Sex is fun! duh!

This is why hooking up with a-hole guys is, generally, a bad idea. Not saying that you shouldn't hook up, just that a little selectivity when it comes to having sex, even if in a totally casual context, is usually necessary to avoiding humiliation and hurt feelings, not to mention STDs.

SeaCoyote 0

HAHAHAHAHAH. You must be so ugly, skanky or fat that this boy is at the point of confusion as to why he would even **** you. You baffled his brain, he is now in disbelief of his own decision making capabilities. Congrats, your less than pleasant appearance/ sluttiness / fat gut is so appalling, it inspires epiphanies to those who sleep with you. FLI a hundred times over.

Wow........ Well that's what you get for 1.) hooking up 2.) not taking care of yourself and 3.) you can do better.

YDI simply for getting on AIM, who does that anymore?

fyourlife33 0

exactly, why the hell are you on aim?

heyyou1203 0

Umm, most Americans use AIM as their main instant messaging program. Hate to break it to ya.

sex does NOT equal love I know sex is awsome and everything but that doesn't mean that he is the guy of you dreams just because you guys had sex