By ??? - 26/01/2017 04:00

Today, I finally had the guts to tell my mom about her boyfriend hitting on me. Not only did she not care, but she got mad at me. I'm 15. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 773
You deserved it 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he keeps hitting on you and your mom keeps ignoring it and/or blaming you for him being a creepy asshole, go to your school's student counselor- they usually have training in how to deal with this type of home trouble. Or explain it to your friends and their parents and ask if you can couch surf until they break up or you can get your own place., but tell your mom which friend's house you're staying at for the night Good luck, hope things turn out.

Stormiesea 0

My best friend (We'll call her M) went through the same thing with her mom and her step-dad. For your saftey, please try to record him doing it and report it. With M he had told her he was in love with her since she was 13, qnd ended up trying to kiss her on her 18th birthday and when she told her mom she called the police and her Stepdad tried to attack her. Be safe, and please let us know how it goes.

Comments

species4872 19

Wtf is going on here? This was posted on thurs the 26th yet the two top comments post on thurs the 19th. Fml staff have you given up on this crap new look and all gone home or what.

Is there an adult at your school you trust? A friend's parents? You need to tell them what's going on. If you can record it for evidence without him seeing, great. But tell someone else. And I hope you can find a safe home.

DO NOT WAIT until he does it "again". Tell the counselor or principal or teacher at your school. Now. They have to report it. In the meantime, try to record interactions with him. You are not safe and you deserve to be. My heart breaks for you

sgdigaetano 3

Get yourself out of there before he rapes you. Talk to a counselor at school, or go directly to the cops. What the hell kind of mother doesn't protect her own child.

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. *hug* If you can, record him when he does that shit. In any case, tell a trusted adult at school. They will help.

Your mother is either a very evil person or someone who cannot confront evil. Either way, do not let her or him effect you. Stay away from them both.

Report the asshat and be prepared to live away from your mother for the investigation. Nobody should have to go through what has happened to you. Hang in there!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway