By stillkindahorny - 13/09/2011 05:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally had sex with the guy I've been seeing. It took him longer to put the condom on than it did to finish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 795
You deserved it 4 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sabraynay 10

He was probably making sure the condom was on properly. Better to be safe than sorry!

leadman1989 15

In the defense of stupid men everywhere... They can be pretty slippery.

Comments

Cut him some slack, he was probably nervous.

Seriously. Nervous, excited, breaking a dry spell -- it was his first time with you and it wasn't perfect. So what? Forget about it and try again in the morning. Chances are he'll last longer and things will be better. The go after that even better.

mistersheezy 7

It had to be good while it lasted, you're letting the world know about it!

MD_DILF 4

Hines Ward got jacked by the Ravens! **** the Sqeelers!

I'm finding all the comments saying "this is normal" and "cut him slack" quite amusing... If he can't stop himself to last longer before he spooges he shouldn't be allowed to have sex anyway!

Interesting theory. Was your first time that awful that you blocked the memory of it out? If it wasn't awkward, uncomfortable, and over too quickly the first time, then it wasn't sex.

20: thats cause youre a virgin. **** off and meet a real man.

You have to be talking about yourself right? Otherwise, you show all the makings of a beotch.

maybe he was beating himself off whilst tryin to put the condom on.. or he was just over excited :l i have that problem... opps gone again

What if it took him 10mins to put the condom on?

Then the sex still didn't last for an appropriate time.

Probably said afterwards that that usually never happens to him? Give it another chance, unless he fell asleep afterwards and let you be. There are more ways to please the woman. Give him a guided tour if he's green. Nothing better than a newbie you can mould to your liking ;)

justchilling307 4