By ... - 12/02/2019 18:00

Today, I finally had an interview for my dream job. It was all going great until I started chuckling uncontrollably, snorted like a pig and hit the guy with the world's largest snot rocket. All I could do was slip out the door as he sat paralysed with shock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 333
You deserved it 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manb91uk 22

So.... That'll be a no then... Maybe you should do some practice interviews or maybe just try conversations with actual humans first?

Change your dream job to Snot Rocketeer and you’re in like Flynn. Your motto: It snot rocket science.

Comments

manb91uk 22

So.... That'll be a no then... Maybe you should do some practice interviews or maybe just try conversations with actual humans first?

Pro tip: Don’t smoke weed before an interview.

Change your dream job to Snot Rocketeer and you’re in like Flynn. Your motto: It snot rocket science.

Leoti 0

At least you left an impression....

So...did you get the job? And if so, any advice on snot rocket techniques? Maybe we can just snot people into hiring us.

bloopaloop 27

Luck is what happens when opportunity meets preparation. May have been a good opportunity but you my friend were not prepared for it

How does this not have more YDI votes? Learn how to control yourself in a professional setting, OP.

Nix188 13

In my perspective, you have to act like you wanna get to know them, and get comfortable. Personally I never make jokes in an interview, because you dont know the employees sense of humor and they could get offended because it was professional enough.

Jason Thomas McConnell 11

in my first job interview the shirt I was wearing was a bit too small so it pulled on my neck choking me a little. I was talking as I sat down I made a weird sound, I will never forget the look on the interviewers face. I never got the job.

wrenavery90 12