By lovesucks - 01/09/2009 12:52 - Australia

Today, I finally got the courage to go up and ask out the girl I have loved for a couple of months now. After she said yes, I was over the moon and ran home to tell my roommate. The next day, I saw her making out with another man. When I confronted her, she said "Oh, you were serious yesterday?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 095
You deserved it 4 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are lots of revenge techniques. Say she tells you she's afraid of spiders. Put a box of them on her porch with her name on it, and a letter inside saying, "Oh, you were serious when you said that?"

generalsmith2 0

he ran home to tell his roomate. haha

Comments

congratz13 2

"Today, I asked this girl that I'd been in love with for a couple of months, and then tomorrow, she makes out with another guy and didn't think I was serious. FML" (Just summarized it.) Ummm... You couldn't say "Today, after previously asking the girl that I love very much out on a date, I find her making out with another guy. After confronting her, it turns out she didn't think I was serious. FML" But still, FYL because that really bites.

oogyboogy 6

hi I'm oogyboogy the professional in fml translating. most, not all, fml's are exaggerated and i am here to bring out the true fml in them. Today, I finally got the courage to go up and ask out the girl I have loved for a couple of months now. After she said yes, I was over the moon and ran home to tell my roommate. The next day, I saw her making out with another man. When I confronted her, she said "Oh, you were serious yesterday?"(she knew i was serius it was just an excuse) FML

Unregistered 0

ydi for ruining the suprise of a threesome with the guy she was making out with SHAME ON YOU

"...What hurts the most Is being so close And havin' so much to say (Much to say) And watchin' you walk away And never knowin' What could've been And not seein' that lovin' you Is what I was tryin' to do, oh..."

I would be more impressed if you confronted her kissing first and then asked her out.

rihannalover 0

brrx, you can love someone before persuing a relationship with them. thats part of the reason you start one with them. OP didnt give enough information for you to assume he doesn't love her. you yourself probably have never been in love with someone if you think that. but i do agree with a few other posts, the word "love" shouldn't be thrown around like a toy.

you contradict yourself. You can love someone without knowing them but the word love is thrown around too much? I'm pulling hair out just thinking of how stupid that sounds. I can't imagine how ******* creeped out I'd be if someone said to me on a first date. "You know, I love you". This world is full of histrionic douchebags who think that a 2 inch erection means "love." Grow up - take your lumps and get on with life.

rihannalover 0

i apologize to brrrx. my comment was for anniebananie.

lindzXcore 0

It's obvious that this guy can predict the future, so he knows that the next day, which is tomorrow, he'll see her making out with another guy. Amirite?

congratz13 2

#52 was that directed at ME? I mean, I did put that I feel sorry for the poor guy, and I really do. I dunno, I guess I could have stressed that the wording with the today and the next day were kinda ?????? But maybe I was being rude. But you coulda read the whole thing before you decided to call me a **** because I wanted to correct the wording. If, ya'know, that was directed at me.