By lovesucks - 01/09/2009 12:52 - Australia

Today, I finally got the courage to go up and ask out the girl I have loved for a couple of months now. After she said yes, I was over the moon and ran home to tell my roommate. The next day, I saw her making out with another man. When I confronted her, she said "Oh, you were serious yesterday?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 095
You deserved it 4 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are lots of revenge techniques. Say she tells you she's afraid of spiders. Put a box of them on her porch with her name on it, and a letter inside saying, "Oh, you were serious when you said that?"

generalsmith2 0

he ran home to tell his roomate. haha

Comments

I feel bad for you... but I would like to point out that when you ask a girl out, even if she says yes, it doesn't mean she's automatically committed to you. The point of the first date is to see if you want to see each other again, not to get into a monogamous relationship before you even go out. Maybe there's just not enough information here, but it doesn't sound like you had the right to confront her.

Nanda_fml 0

Shame on you for "falling in love" and not even spending that time with her. Not even one date? She's a friend you crush on. YDI.

Rofl, I totaly agree with #98, why would you be in love with a girl for months and not even ask her out or know she even has a crush on you? But, I guess I have to have a little sorry for you. I highly doubt you deserved what she did. Kinda funny how you worded it though....HMM, no wonder.

morgan_5230 0

I totally agree with 98. You can't "fall in love" with someone who haven't even spent time with. Why, WHY can't people see the difference between a crush and love?

hmmm, well, I guess you pretty much suck at life.

iheyman 0

<font size="3"> YDI NERD! </font>

blank_1 0

HAHAHA comment 101 is hilarious! that just made my day

fallacy_fml 0

ydi for falling in love after a few MONTHS. Dum dum dumb.

you dumbass, he only said he has loved her for a couple of months, not that he's only known her for that long

wagar_james 0

yeah... sorry bro. her and i were laughing at u all day about that. did u really think u had a chance???