By resipsahipsta - 28/06/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I finally cracked the password on my husband's email account. I don't know which is worse: finding out your husband is cheating on you with several people, or finding his password includes his ex-girlfriend's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 192
You deserved it 24 392

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You might wanna get a lawyer before you tell him what you found.

Oooh man, that just sucks all around! I wish I could give you a hug!

Comments

How does she have the right to HACK an email account? Just cuz they're married doesn't mean it's not illegal anymore. If you don't trust someone so much that you have to hack their email to find out, you shouldn't be together. YDI.

You're both such lovely people. Too bad it couldn't work out.

I guess that what you get for not trusting your husband and breaking into his email and invading his privacy. It's alright.. he can do better

i'd say finding out he is cheating on you is worse :P good luck

I can see why he cheated on you. You must be like this in all aspects of life.

WolfgangDS 0

Okay, you have two options here. You can either confront him and try to get things fixed, which will take a HUGE amount of effort, marriage counseling, and him breaking up with all of his affairs and changing his password; OR you can just divorce him. I don't blame you if you divorce him, but I will greatly respect you if you try for the first. If you succeed on the first, you will have my eternal admiration.

Ydi shouldn't have invaded his privacy

That sucks, but unless you had very good reason you shouldn't have snooping through his stuff. Women and some men think that it's ok but no matter how long you've been together, if they don't tell you a password, it's because they don't want you to. Still, yes your life is ******.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure finding out he's cheating is a lot worse than discovering his password has anything to do with his ex-girlfriend. I don't even know how you could debate that for more than 2 seconds. Anywho, I put both YDI and FYL.

Livipoo09 0

You know you never realize jus how stupid, insensitive, and uncaring ppl truly are....that is until you come here and read stupid stuff like this. When you're married trust and honesty is the basic foundation of a good marriage. Seeing as the OP's husband violated both of those, he deserves no sympathy and has no right to cheat on his wife who he vowed to love and respect. When a man is cheating(no matter who the man is) they are always acting secretive and suspicious, giving themselves away. So yea the only way the OP could truly find out, and put her mind at ease was to snoop. If you're gonna cheat and dont wanna get caught, tell the truth. Lol your spouse will jus think you're joking and leave the subject alone....(TRUST ME..IT REALLY WORKS!!) lol OP: hunny, are u cheatin on me? Him:(sarcastic tone)yea sure i'm cheatin on you...come on hun wat kind of question is that? OP: yea you're right..im srry i even brought it up LOL!