By ClearOne - 12/05/2011 19:25 - United States

Today, I finally came to terms with the fact that my girlfriend considers me a glorified ATM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 654
You deserved it 31 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

dzrtroz85 0

I know how you feel. my boyfriend is the same way.

I'm pretty sure this is a valid reason for you to end the relationship? relationships are about love, not money. I'm sorry OP :(

Capt_Oblivious 10

You're a glorified ATM? Where she swipes the card?

Do what I do. Don't buy your girlfriend materialistic items (clothes, electronics, etc.) Don't give her your card, Don't pay her rent (whether you live together or not). You don't have to pay for her crap, she needs to be a big girl and pay for her own crap. You have your own stuff to worry about. Take care of yourself before your girlfriend, since she's only your girlfriend, you don't have the responsibility to take care of her at all, that's her responsibility. Given that you aren't married to her, she has no right to use your card and money, no matter how much she asks you to buy her stuff. You have full right to say no. She needs to learn respect for who you are as a person, not for how much money you have.

shut the hell up user. that's what men like you are. USERS! you want the milk for free and don't want to buy the cow. if a girl spends her time with you and you dont spend any money on her then she has low self esteem and you're the loser taking advantage of it. your mother is probably talking shit about you over tea.

Sinkhole 26

Wow... are you trolling or are you just stupid, 148? A relationship goes both ways, both people spend time with each other. Why would the women's time be more precious than the men's time? If he should spend money on her, then she should spend money on him equally... and if we're going there, then why not everyone spend their own money on themselves?

a_nutritionist 10

youll find girls overvaluing themselves happens extremely often. hence why so many girls expect to be treated like a princess regardless of how they treat others. they get raised with this mentality, its kinda pathetic.

Run away. Take my advice, and ******* run away. It's not worth it, just RUN.

My boyfriend does the same thing to me I work two jobs while he stays home and plays black ops! I feel for ya!

then get some self esteem you bimbo. it's stupid girls like you that enable guys to continue this crap. have some self respect if you can find any. where is your friends & family to tell you what a stupid loser you're wasting your life with? I'm sure you'll have his baby next and then torture the unsuspecting child for the rest of his life because you hate his father.

She makes you her ATM.. you make her your EX :)

now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger but she ain't messin with no broke niggaa aha had to .

crazydave2011 0

dont feel bad man im in the same boat