By ClearOne - 12/05/2011 19:25 - United States

Today, I finally came to terms with the fact that my girlfriend considers me a glorified ATM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 654
You deserved it 31 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

no_namer386 5

I feel you bro... She broke up with me a month ago and STILL ask me to borrow her money (and she works!)

fnyunj 3

Some women (and men) just get all of their self-esteem through money. Even if they earn a lot, they're always going to need more - so they'll leech it off of their S.O.'s as well. Such individuals will also try to fulfill their flaccid ego's by cheating too. They will suck every last drop of blood out of you. And they will tell you it is your fault for not giving more. My advice: don't dump her right now. Study her very closely for a month or so. Watch her closely. Then dump her. Learn to recognize her horrible, shallow, weak personality traits in others. Avoid those people, as friends or partners. Don't let them draw you in to their lives with their drama, and their manipulation. Don't even take a JOB from a person like this, unless you enjoy being sucked dry like a fly that has flown into a spider's web. This is the most important lesson their is in life: how to avoid human parasites.

you sound like the type of guy that always learns too late. maybe you don't even learn since you mentioned nothing about leaving the gold digger that YOU allow to rape you of funds.

MrVictor_fml 0

learn how to say....... NO. don't put the puss on a pedestal. it's not that wise to invest in those.

ass to mouth... your gf must be a giver, keep her

ur a pussy shes using u for the cash .... tell her u lost it all c if she stix dump the bitch

Tell her she was just a glorified Kleenex to you.