By Water Daughter - 13/10/2013 05:51 - United States

Today, I figured out my 1-year-old daughter likes to dip her hand in our dogs' water bowl, and rub the water on her face. So I put the water bowl out of reach. She then figured out how to open the bathroom door and use the toilet instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 556
You deserved it 4 562

Same thing different taste

Comments

Altie 13

Wow, you've got a tall one year old

nannyRayRay 14

Provide her with a bowl of water to do this with, show her the dish and say it is special for her :) Hope that helps/works

nannyRayRay 14

The other thing is remember to change the dog water often so if she does get in to it it's not to gross Best of luck :)

ViviMage 38

Get a filtered "waterfall" bowl for the dog, which is less stale and tends to be cleaner than the simple bowl (algae/mold/bacteria). And lock/wedge the bathroom door shut or put the lid down. It's hot where I am on the East Coast, the weather gods can't make up their minds. Maybe she's trying to cool off!

Heathtastic 10

Face it OP you got owned by a toddler YDI

angelofmusic113 9

That's sick. She's a ONE YEAR OL... oh. My mistake. Carry on.

My daughter does that too!! Or gives her stuffed toys a bath in the toilet bowel. Kids are crazy like that. Always getting into things they shouldn't!

Toddlers have this almost magnetic attraction to water, you should maybe give her something like a big bowl or small tub that can be placed on something just her height with clean water she can play with. As a kid I used to play with toys and stuff in the bathroom sink all the time, at least it was more sanitary. :)

Well toilet water is cleaner than the dogs bowl I bet...