By Anonymous - 14/02/2013 23:00 - United Kingdom - Kilkeel

Today, I felt frisky, so I did my hair and put on make-up and some lingerie. I walked into the living room, where my husband was playing a video game. He glanced up, said, "Oh, for fuck's sake." and made me wait nearly 15 minutes for him to reach a save-game point. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 806
You deserved it 9 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nightowl713 25

I would have walked right back out and changed into the least sexy thing I owned. And when he was ready Id be reading a book!

Getting to the save spot is pretty essential for gamers... If you waited for him you're an amazing wife!

Comments

If pausing is possible within this specific game, then it would indicate that after "the fun" he would return to the game. Only to take a break of the game. Saving the game means, give me 15 min to save, and I'll give you back a full night of "fun"

You can leave a game paused for a long time. Just shut off the TV! I used to leave Final Fantasy games open overnight because I wasn't at a stupid save point. It's not difficult.

Yeah and if anything like a blown fuse, power outage, accidental removal of the plug, etc; happened you'd lose everything.

115 I agree, I also use to do that with ff games and still currently do them with 13 and 13-2(wtf were they thinking lol) and never had any problems besides losing some of your progress isn't too bad and most guys tend to play games that don't even require saving since they auto save. Although he did say "let me find a save point" so that's wrong. Still losing 5-10 mins of game time isnt bad maybe you will find something you missed or receive better points/score. Tl;dr satisfy your men or women! Games aren't worth missing out on sex!

WhisperSoflty 20

174 - Uhh... Wah? For the love of god, IT'S A DAMN GAME. When you've gotten to the point where the idea of losing a little bit of "progress" in a fake world on a screen is detrimental to your well-being, your life is pathetic. Go join the REAL world for a little while and gain some perspective.

229, to some people, games are their whole life, but only people similar to that will understand. The world can really suck and they don't like it, that's why games are so huge. Escaping from reality is one of the greatest past-times(games, vacations and reading), dont judge people purely on what they enjoy.

well if they didn't put those check points so far apart! but seriously, video games have off switches girl don't

its harder to find a girl's "on" switch than her "off" switch!

You've just got to know where it is!!

Next time he wants it... You know what to do.

Schizomaniac 24

Well, it WAS for ****'s sake. :

What an idiot! That's when you pause the game and go for it!

perdix 29

He knows what you look like with no make-up and bad hair. Now, we know why he's so into video games.

At least you didn't put on a Zelda hat. Then he would have stormed out and came back with a hooker.

I know this is a reference to another FML however Zelda doesnt wear a hat, she's a princess she wears a crown..

ranko77 1
lissa_jade 22

those onsie pajamas were made specifically for when husbands are being assholes. break that bad boy out and settle yourself in bed with a book and a glass of wine. happy valentines day to you (:

Happyhighs1 3

What kind of man puts a video game above sex?!? Dude your married you probly dont get laid that often you can play video games anytime go have sex with your wife.

LuckBeNimble 19

contrary to popular belief, married couples tend to have the most sex in comparison to the rest of the population. the more you know...

maybe he was saying "for ***** sake" bc he really wished he could quit then, some games can't save at just any time and maybe he'd been working on it for a while. be patient OP boys will be boys I'm sure he made up for it

CharresBarkrey 15

That's how I read it, I honestly didn't even think he was being a jerk until I read the comments.