By Anonymous - 17/12/2014 20:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I felt a horrible pain while having sex with my wife, and I had to stop. I thought it was a hernia or something, but she called me a liar and accused me of everything from not finding her attractive, to me cheating on her. It turned out I had appendicitis. She still won't apologize. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 452
You deserved it 3 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Which pain is worse? Your wife or the appendix?

Someone sounds mighty insecure... hopefully a calm, mature discussion and some reassurance will help?

Comments

ChildrenOfFilth 12

Let's not make this all about you. *sarcasm*

tell her that she is right, you faked appendicitis just to get away from her craziness, and had a Dr. remove your appendix "just for fun".

#17: And depending on her reaction, consider consulting a marriage counsellor or an attorney.

Well your wife certain ovary acted... I'd talk to her about it once you're better, let the dust settle so she's not as aggravated. Other than that you just have to hope she realises she was severely wrong and shouldn't have treated you that way, surely the first thing to do when your partner is in pain is to help? So yeah, talk to her saying you're highly upset about her accusations.

If you can put up with her during her time of the month she should show you the same kindness when you're not feeling well. What a selfish bitch.

That's quite rude and for reference you have no idea how she acts during her time of the month nor what lead to her responding that way.

cutelilscrafty 8

Not every girl is a hormonal bitch during that time of month. I have absolutely no change in mood or behavior during mine.

CaroAurelia 12

Nor do I. Then again I'm an overemotional bitch all the time. But at least we know it's not my PMS.

Guys, I'm pretty sure he's talking about cramps and general feeling awful, not the hormonal mood swings.

@BritSkits The statement about not knowing what she does when on her period still applies. There are a significant number of people in the world who get absolutely no premenstrual symptoms. They don't get get mood swings, cramps, back pain, any of that. That's why there is such a huge debate in the world about whether or not PMS is a real thing. The OP's wife could easily be one of those women with no PMS symptoms which would mean that that the OP wouldn't have to "put up with her" during that time of the month.

Quite an overreaction on her part but it does make me a bit sad thinking she might have really low self esteem to jump to those conclusions so quickly

it has nothing to do with self-esteem...if she was so quick to jump to conclusions of him cheating, chances are it's her own guilty conscious from her possible indiscretions...

Maybe she really thought you were making it up, maybe some fights or lack of sex or her just feeling older which is normal, she probably cared once she found out you were seriously in pain maybe didn't say sorry but maybe she was just angry with herself for not believing you :) hope you feel better soon OP, and you talk to your wife tell her she is attractive and wonderful but she has to believe you more and trust you aren't trying to get out of anything. A lot of girls have problems with how they look it's normal, she may have went a little over board though.

At least you weren't just taking a smoke break

Wow. Sorry Op. I hope you will be okay.