By preggers - 08/02/2010 10:52 - United Kingdom

Today, I entered the crowded bus and one man sitting in the priority seat glanced at me. Upon seeing my protruding tummy, he quickly offered me his seat. I took the seat. I am not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 558
You deserved it 33 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SailorButterfly 8

At least he was kind enough to offer his seat. And you saved him embarrassment by taking it instead of pointing out the error. I think the situation went as smoothly as it could. Maybe you can use this as your wake up call to finally get on a path to losing weight if it really bothered you. Mine was when I saw myself in a picture about 2 years ago...I was so big, my face looked like it was swollen from a bee sting or something. I was disgusted with myself, so I started doing something about it. 35 pounds lost so far. :)

xxmarlboroxx 0

bahaha you got a free seat and you're bitching about it? @5 grown up you jerk

Comments

*High Fives fellow Bristolian* Hey, if you can, why Not use it? xD

How does one accomplish this feat of loosening one's weight? I'm intrigued!

nibawan 0

so did he ask how far along you are?

drilher244 0

shut the hell up! u sound retarded!

dramanerd08 5
LTMcleod 0

learn how to put the fork down

just go to the gym seriously it does eiders I've lost 22 pounds in a month in a half from the gym! and I wasn't even that big seriously I was chunky not quite fat yet and I noticed it and did something about it! do the same

shalizzz 0

honey, if you lost 22 pounds in 6 weeks by just going to the gym, you weren't chubby........you were obese. Someone who has a little bit of extra weight cannot lose 3-4 pounds a month just by going to the gym (they'd have to go to the gym every single day and eat next to nothing to achieve something like that)

It's not that unlikely. I lost 5 pounds in two weeks and all I weigh is 140lbs. Basically my weight always hovers at the same number, so if I go over/under it it's very easy to get back to it.

shalizzz 0

I didn't say that it's impossible to lose 3-4 pounds a week......I just said it's impossible for someone to accomplish such a result by just going to the gym and nothing else, unless they are obese. Yeah, you can go on a 500 Kcal/day diet and exercise enough every day in order to burn about 2000 kcal/day and you'll get there......but that's not "just going to the gym" Also, there's a difference between losing 3-5 pounds in a week and then stopping and losing 22 pounds over the course of 6 weeks. If we're talking about a person who is a bit overweight, their body can take the shock for 1-2 weeks, but after 6 weeks they could have serious health problems. In the case of an obese person, such rapid weight loss is quite normal, especially during the first few months. And they'd achieve that even if they weren't on a strict diet.