By Noname - 29/10/2011 11:02 - United States

Today, I drove home on my birthday, and my mom said she'd meet me there. I was a little surprised to get home and find she wasn't there, but even more shocked to see my rabbit run over in my driveway. Turns out he'd gotten loose and my mom had run him over, panicked, and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 108
You deserved it 2 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only possible solution is to kill your mother with hot boiling water and scissors. It's the only way! Trust me, I'm a psychiatrist.

Comments

I always my sentences to make sure they're complete.

#9 not when there faced with a car running them over

Damn she didn't panic. She just wanted you to clean it up

She might have been running to buy a shovel and a new bunny, that's what my parents did

Actually, 9, rabbits, and prey-like creatures, ones who have eyes to the side of there heads, are quite dumb. The ones who are the predators, eyes to the front (humans, foxes), are the smart ones. Why you ask? Because in order to avoid being eaten, all the prey (dumb bunnie) has to do is run. The predator, the fox, has to be smart, cunning, and stalkerish to hunt. As evolution occurs, the bunnies get dumber and the foxes get smarter. No offense to missbunnie

#56 what about sharks? Their eyes are to the side and I'm pretty sure they would kick your ass

blackheart24 10

56- thank you for that scientific and enlightening comment. I will sleep much better tonight.

jwade11 12

I'm so sorry for your loss, that's sad. Maybe you can get another one?

56- If you're so inclined to point out flaws in the thoughts of others, I will do the same. Take for example your use of run-on sentences, improper use of punctuation, improper spelling of the word "bunny," comma splices and and overall wrong answer.

#70 Sharks rely on their sense of smell, their vision is actually quite bad.

82- he didn't use a run-on once in his entire comment. Nor did he improperly use a single comma. NOW BACK TO YOUR BRIDGE, TROLL!

blackheart24 10

Man you guys are worse than my English teacher. Your all trolls for being so critical! No one said we had to be completely grammatically correct, it's the Internet.

Actually, we weren't being critical, he just tried to throw in innocent man under the bus. I wasn't letting that go down. NOT UP IN HERE!

And you're all dumb for calling them a 'troll'. Just because one individual calls another individual out on the internet doesn't make them a troll. So stop using the term improperly. Also, no run-ons were written but they still need to work on their grammar.

His grammar was fine. If you think otherwise you have the english education of a Pygmy.

Fine. But the way they worded it wasn't right.

56, why would the bunnies get dumber as evolution occurs according to your argument? Seems to me that the dumb ones will get caught and eaten while the smart ones will survive (thus making the bunny population smarter over time).

What d'ya expect, afterall, it's wabbit season.

googlefrewdnoob 0

Its a ww2 song, retard. Run rabbit run rabbit run run run here comes the farmer with his gun gun gun. Once again, retard

omg_a_BALLOON 0

how am i still living with my mom?? oh wait, i'm 15

Wait wait wait, Why the hell would she let your rabbit outside?

Ferretface 13

72- She didn't. Somehow the rabbit just got loose.

Or maybe, just maybe, the Mom taped the rabbit to the drive way because the rabbit chewed up all of the sides of the rugs in the house so the Mom ran it over from anger. Then again the rabbit could have just tried to run away.

The only possible solution is to kill your mother with hot boiling water and scissors. It's the only way! Trust me, I'm a psychiatrist.

You need help. But don't trust me, I'm not a psychiatrist.

I don't get what you're "tginking" right now.

45 seems to have a serious problem with the letter h.

Why scissors? I've been using a dull spoon for all my cutting/stabbing needs.

I_Hate_Tpyos 0

Is there really such thing as a sharp spoon 69? I find spoons to be quite dull normally.

I_Hate_Tpyos 0

Is there really such thing as a sharp spoon 69? I find spoons to be quite dull normally.

I_Hate_Tpyos 0

Is there really such thing as a sharp spoon 69?

omgthatsosuppera 4

It sounds like a four yr old wrote this fml

chanta24 10

I am so sorry! I know what it's like to have a pet die :( i hope youre ok

flockz 19

maybe she thought it was bugs bunny and in her panic she drove away to avoid being stoned to death by hundreds of cartoon loving children. ya i'll go with that.

iAmScrubs 19

Or the Easter Bunny and she feared Santa, The Tooth Fairy and Cupid coming after her.

Oh god I'm so sorry… if anything ever happened to my cat I prob wouldn't even know how to react.

One question for you, Why are you dressed up outside of a Kinko's looking store?

At least you know what's for dinner. Lol sorry I had to! Sorry for your loss though!

How is eating a rabbit gross? Maybe the fact that it was OPs pet might bother them, but it's still tastes the same!