By camille - 29/10/2011 13:40 - United States

Today, my dad yelled for me. It was an emergency. I ran down the stairs, tripped, fell, and limped over to my dad only to find that he wanted me to see a video of someone playing "Bohemian Rhapsody" on the ukulele. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 369
You deserved it 3 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yodas0da 12

hey, bohemian rhapsody is a classic :)

He was actually trying to confess that he killed a man... and perhaps that thunderbolts of lightning are really really frightening him.

Comments

isitinmybedroom 11

1- You mean you are on death row waiting on the electric chair? You're handling this pretty well.

Jammy01jams 2

It wad probably worth it for Queen!

blackheart24 10

It seems worth it to me... Bohemian Rhapsody is a freaking hit. Plus, Freddy Mercury was a genius sooo I think we can all agree that op's injury was worth it :)

Wow.. It's like people don't understand sarcasm anymore? Chill out, damn. :P

^ Wow, it's like people don't know the definition of sarcasm anymore? Damn. :P lol

It's worth the fall, I mean, it's Queen!

blackheart24 10

Mama, just killed a man... Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Mama, life it just begun... But now I've gone and thrown it all away! Mama, ooo ooooo ooo.... Didn't mean to make you cry! If I'm not back again this time tomoro! Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters :)

omgthatsosuppera 4

Unless that ukulele player was Charlie, then it might not have been worth it much

#16, 19 & 42... where does it say Queen was playing? It could have been some no talent plucking notes on a ukulele on you tube that somehow sounded like bohemian rhapsody.. That would NOT be worth it.

yodas0da 12

hey, bohemian rhapsody is a classic :)

the fact that the annoying kids from glee sang it ruined the whole song for me

The_Troller 14

That's something my dad would do. He woke my mom up last nigh just to show her a remix of a classical song by Apocalyptica. And a techno remix.

bohemian rhapsody is awesome. so is apocaptica. i can play some of apocalypticas stuff on my cello

The_Troller 14

Yeah my dad played them because my sister is learning to play cello.

any awesome video of a song by Queen can be declared an emergency

He was actually trying to confess that he killed a man... and perhaps that thunderbolts of lightning are really really frightening him.

Galileo, Galileo figaro! Magnificoooooooo.

dbt88 15

Mama Mia let me go. Beezlebub has a devil put aside for meeeeee...

slushpup9696 12

for meeeeee, FOR MEEEEEEEEEE! *guitar kicks in*

TheBitchOfChuckN 7

gotta get outta here gotta get outta here gotta get outta here

(ignoring last comment because it is out of order) so you think you can stone me and spit in my eye!!!

So you think you can love me and leave me to die

iAmScrubs 19

That must have sounded absolutely gorgeous. I'm picturing one of those angels from the Philadelphia Cream Cheese commercials dancing gracefully on the clouds.

It was worth it though, because Bohemian Rhapsody is an amazing song :)

How did you know "it was an emergency" then?

Gloritank 8

*puts on sun glasses* I guess this is more of a Bohemian *pause for effect* Tragedy. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

hmm, ok usually these things annoy the hell out of me, but this was actually well done. You win the challenge, good sir!

That song is so awesome, even played on a ukelele would cause me to fist pump!(: