By dammit - 12/09/2015 08:11 - Australia - Redbank

Today, I dropped my toothbrush. Because I have the spatial awareness of a mentally-retarded gnat, I hit my head against the sink as I bent down to get it. Then I did the same on the way back up, almost KO'ing myself. My boyfriend saw the whole thing and nearly pissed himself laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 468
You deserved it 4 787

Top comments

Comments

YDI it because it makes me cringe when people say 'retarded' like that. Doesn't seem to be one that bothers too many people though.

I agree, I work with people with disabilities and it is just so lame that their conditions are used as insulting language.

No matter what you do, for centuries those with disabilities and language regarding those people will be used as insults. I say this as a physically disabled person. In my opinion: Get over it. Not because it's not something that's concerning, but because there's literally nothing to be done for it. Before retard there was imbecile and idiot. Before mute there was dumb. Differences will always be made into insults for the majority.

Sounds like me with my ex-girlfriend, but roles reversed...

When there are items like sinks that pose a danger, put your hand on them and use your arm to avoid hitting the object.

Get your eyes check! Most people who are clumsy or do such things have minor eye problems and it easily fixed. If I take of my glasses my world is off by 2 millilitre and that means sometimes that I put my fingers in my hot tea in the morning, Guess if I wake up and remember to put on my glasses.

I've never seen a mentally retarded gnat hit a counter twice... just saying

I feel bad and o hope you're okay lol but your wording made me die ? this was the funniest one I've read so far!

RyRoz 19

I imagined the whole thing and it made me giggle. I am a bad person. Sorry OP.

Too bad he didn't take a Live Photo on the new iPhone 6s. I would pay to see!

Sounds less like an issue with spatial awareness and more to do with you just being a klutz. Not a bad thing - it's quite a charming quality sometimes... don't take it so hard - he laughed and so should you!