By loser. - 20/03/2010 06:23 - Canada

Today, I dove into the water perfectly, and my bikini bottoms came off. I splashed around nervously. This guy must have thought I was drowning, and dove in to save me. He emerged from the water carrying a half naked girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 479
You deserved it 56

Top comments

So let me get this straight: You feel the need to tell us that you dove "perfectly," indicating that you're a prima donna. Then, because you're a prima donna, you made a big show of splashing around in the water and freaking out like you were drowning instead of just blushing and looking around like a normal person. Then, when someone jumped in to rescue you, you continued to cry and panic instead of snapping back to reality and telling the person you were ok, and didn't think to stop even as he started dragging you back to the side of the pool? How did you not deserve it?

Comments

fakkumairaifu 14

What the **** is this disgusting comic? HAHAHAHA IMPLIED RAPE = COMEDY!

It sounds like you answered your own question there. And it's not just comedy... It's Comedy GOLD!!!

How come we both got rated down for stating the fact that rape is not hilarious? For crying out loud! It's not in the least bit funny, it's violent and disgusting!

I have a question. How do you poop with a pole up your ass?

If finding rape jokes disgusting and inappropriate in any situation makes me uptight, then by ******* god I'm proud to be uptight, #172.

I bet you don't even like dead baby jokes.

I'm in a band, and we would sing My Generation, but the thing is that we actually agree with everybody who puts down our generation, and our generation's newfound hilarity in rape is just one of the reasons we are disgusted by it.

What? It's alright to laugh at some dark humor once in a while. Lighten up. It's not like everyone who laughs at rape jokes would go out and rape someone, or laugh when someone is raped.

lol, I would have done the same if I were the lifegard, you know...just to save your life...

i love how they just morph into midgets at the last frame.

Lol! I noticed that too! Wonder why you got downrated for that comment.

Leccamama17 0

Thats Terrible But It Is Funny Lmsbo

If you're hungry, get yourself some chocolate milk.. AND DIE!!

fakeaccountX 6

clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap