By one_BAMF - 25/07/2010 05:06 - Canada

Today, I dislocated my shoulder. How? I went to a party with some friends and they each bet me $20 I couldn't lick my elbow. I guess I proved them wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 381
You deserved it 42 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Booze to get drunk enough to be stupid - $50 bet to lick own elbow - $20 hospital bill after dislocating own elbow - $2000 Look on your friends faces when you lick it - Priceless

Comments

When I read this I thought it said eyebrow...I guess IDI for readin when I wake up! :)

babyceej 4

that's cool i think. now you can lick your elbows anytime if anyone will make a bet with you again. :)

ArtIsResistance7 1

If you can deal with the pain, your new found talent might be of worth! Think of all the money you could make betting other gullible people.

thats not an fml, how much did you get payed for that in comparison to how much it cost to get the shoulder put back in place???

I can lick my elbow without harming myself. And if you're one that says "that's anatomically impossible!" then I'll bet you $20 too. We'll see who's laughing after that bet.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Oh, don't be such a little bitch, OP. :P Just pop it back in, and get back to rubbing your winnings in your friends' faces.

navywife_carrie 0
hellokittywhore 0

XD I tried!!! and I came so close!!! in times like these I wish I had Gene Simmon's tounge!!! I bet HE can lick his elbow with out dislocating his shoulder.

everybody knows it's impossible to lick your elbow

Care to put a 20$ bet on that? And add 20$ on the bet if I can lick my elbow in two different arm positions? Because I would enjoy getting 40$ so easily.