By TheGoodTwin - 14/07/2011 15:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my boyfriend has been having an intimate text exchange with a woman. She's the grieving widow of his friend who died three weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 344
You deserved it 2 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There is something terribly wrong with your boyfriend. 1) An 'intimate text exchange' (sexting, right?) with 2) the widow of 3) his friend? Three reasons that are imo good enough to dump him - at least, if he doesn't have a good explanation/regrets it deeply. I would definitely reconsider this relationship. Sexting to another woman is a first step to cheating. Sexting to a grieving widow is an whole new level of being an arsehole.

Thats how it all starts then you find him cheating on you.

Comments

gigi03 5

Set some boundaries that's just wrong or your boyfriend just might be a good friend

What kind of wife only takes three weeks to find someone else..? && you can console someone without talking intimate with them. I'd be pissed.

is it bad that hes trying to make her feel better? stop being a selfish bitch.

right?? all the people saying "dump" him should have their spouse die, to see how they react, and realize it's friendship and care they would seek.

ThatLovelyGeek 0

Everyone grieves I'n their own ways.

you really should confront him about this. there is no good reason for him to be doin this and his mates widow should know better. if she knew he was taken then she should of knew better then to go there and whats worse is she started this 3 weeks after his mate died. in my own opinion, he must of not mean much if she's going to do it so quickly.

mom2pen 4

I wonder how he died, seems suspicious that her husband is barely cold in the grave and is making the move on your man...just saying. can anyone say Black Widow?

That is horrible! I highly doubt his friend would be okay with that! That is a huge betrayal.

messinaf10 0

what a cold hearted little bitch

Mberry 0

eff that widows are horny, I'd dump him!