By frustrated - 30/10/2009 04:17 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered that just because I get unwanted erections on an hourly basis throughout the day, it doesn't mean that I can get required erections in the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 656
You deserved it 2 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stop drinking. or maybe your not attracted to your hand anymore. I would draw a moustache on it and call it berry. that should get ya going.

perdix 29

Get a job that requires you work the night shift. A job where a flaccid penis is preferred, if not required. Gigolo is NOT one such job. Then, during the day, cruise up and down the street blaring "Afternoon Delight" on your car stereo. Since it comes up every hour, do you call your penis "Old Faithful?" Do your erections occur at the bottom of the hour or the top, for example, one o' ****, two o' ****, etc?

Comments

youaresofucked 0

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE OP CANT GET A BONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryguy997 0
Asstazztic 8

Maybe not having sex turns you on? :o

3 Not having morning wood just means you don't dream sexually throughout the night. They're not 'required' at all. Usually people don't get it when they're getting some. FYL for getting ******?

Morning wood has nothing to do with sexual dreams. And, I'm pretty sure the dude couldn't get it up when he was trying to have sex, not morning wood.

yeah dumbass he said at night not morning, learn to read

Psst, 26, at least 4 used proper grammar. Moron.

awildwhisper 30

Hey 38, content over delivery. This is a fun FML website, not a scholarly journal.

38, there's nothing grammatically wrong with that sentence, only missing punctuation.

stop drinking. or maybe your not attracted to your hand anymore. I would draw a moustache on it and call it berry. that should get ya going.

perdix 29

Get a job that requires you work the night shift. A job where a flaccid penis is preferred, if not required. Gigolo is NOT one such job. Then, during the day, cruise up and down the street blaring "Afternoon Delight" on your car stereo. Since it comes up every hour, do you call your penis "Old Faithful?" Do your erections occur at the bottom of the hour or the top, for example, one o' ****, two o' ****, etc?

Hehe! thats hilarious! haha now- military time or standard time?

They're the same, just one uses a 24 hour clock and one a 12 hour clock.

Guess you'll have to hit the strip clubs in the daytime. If you go at night, you'll end up pissing off the strippers.

fergiesman 0

A boner is required if you wanna get laid.

Killuhk 8

Not necessarily lol..it is still possible to have sex even if you can't get a hard on

hmm I get boners randomly too, but if I see a hot girl I get em also :)

well we regular people finished puberty awhile ago