By oops1234 - 16/04/2009 14:38 - United States

Today, I discovered that I had left my sunroof open all night during a storm and my front seats was soaked. I grabbed a towel for my seat but didn't close my sunroof because it was nice out. As I pull out of my driveway, I felt something wet hit my forehead. A bird shit on me through my sunroof. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 503
You deserved it 17 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kickinchicken213 3

Man these FMLs just keep getting better and better! YDI for the rain incident however the bird droppings were totally uncalled for. This would be a 'put both arms in the air, look to the heavens and scream "whyyy???"' moment in my book.

The rain your fault, the random bird not your fault.

Comments

FreedomFirst 0

Ohhh, ouch. Wanna hear a worse one? I went into Friendly's restaurant one afternoon when it had been storming hard for a while, and pouring rain since mid-morning. I loudly commented on what horrible weather we were having, and heard a shout of dismay from the kitchen. One of the girls working back there, insulated from the sights and sounds of the outside, had driven her very nice convertible to work early that morning and left the top open. I felt so bad. I watched her run out to the car, and I just wanted to tell her not to look right now because by that point, I knew everything in that car had to be floating in about a foot of water. She might as well have parked it in a river. Poor girl.

skladek 0

It's a sign - your next car should not have a sunroof.

Ugh this happened to me once. The rain part, not the bird shit :P

Gotz_No_Love 1

deserved the rain, not the bird shit. the bird has skills though

usernamehereXX 0

Sigh. You didn't learn from the soaking seats. Real smart. YDI.

lol at the bird poop...sorry it was funny. sorry to hear about your car seats

Actually, leaving your sunroof open and getting your car soaked was your fault, but understandable. The bird ******** on your head was God telling you to close the sunroof, genius.

sucks. next time, close it. haha. at least you didnt close it as your cat was running across the rood. i saw that happen in an ad once, hahaha.