By oops1234 - 16/04/2009 14:38 - United States

Today, I discovered that I had left my sunroof open all night during a storm and my front seats was soaked. I grabbed a towel for my seat but didn't close my sunroof because it was nice out. As I pull out of my driveway, I felt something wet hit my forehead. A bird shit on me through my sunroof. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 502
You deserved it 17 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kickinchicken213 3

Man these FMLs just keep getting better and better! YDI for the rain incident however the bird droppings were totally uncalled for. This would be a 'put both arms in the air, look to the heavens and scream "whyyy???"' moment in my book.

The rain your fault, the random bird not your fault.

Comments

Tucatz 0

Some days the steaming divots stomp YOU.

#4 - gross. lol, OP. sorry dude, u seriously fail!!!

I_Hate_Cars 0

I would weld that sucker closed so it gives you no more trouble haha

#1 - whats wrong with owning a car with a sunroof?

*What's wrong with owning a car with a sunroof?

Do sunroofs (sunrooves?) usually open above the driver's head? In my experience they're always in the very middle of the car.. Could be that he was looking over his right shoulder to back out, but otherwise I can't see a bird crapping on him through his roof.

omg, satan sun roof, ahhhh!!! it wants to be closed now >=D

#16, maybe he meant "T-Top", my car's a T-Top, which means it completely comes off. Where I live I wouldn't leave it open or even park it outside. You never know what's gonna drop out the sky, and it's never naked bitches like I wish it was.

kellster 2

Moral of the story: shut your sunroof, idiot!