By tony - 24/07/2009 07:04 - United States

Today, I discovered my 18 year old son has been peeing on the carpet when he is too lazy to get out of bed in the morning and blaming it on the cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 587
You deserved it 7 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should pee in his bed. Blame it on the cat.

ashole1990 10

my brother used to pee in a bottle when he didnt feel like getting up.... then he kept the bottles filled in a cabinet at least it isnt as disturbing as that haha but yeah, fyl. he's gross

Comments

skullbuster 0

Tony, great parenting on your part. You have raised a real go-getter who is going to go far in life - but apparently not far enough to get to the bathroom in the morning. This is disgusting, what's with all the urination-themed FMLs today?

You shouldn't have let the kid breast feed until he was twelve.

you should get him a litter box and cat nip. If he wants to act like an animal, treat him like one

Rude_Girl_Ska 0
cr00kedX 0

HA HA !! the son rules !! if i knew him i would tell him to keep doin' that. thats what cats are for..to blame sh** on!! besides if he wants to piss on the carpet let him do it hes 18!!

ewwww that's sick!!! what a lazy ass!!

AndelleRae 9

The kid being a fucktard isn't necessarily a reflection of bad parenting. The OP doesn't deserve this. You can raise children how you want to raise them, but eventually they're going to do their own thing and become their own person. Just because the OP wouldn't piss on the floor in lieu of actually getting his happy ass up doesn't mean his son wouldn't. Children, especially those of that age, aren't carbon copies of their parents. OP, I hope you make him pay to replace all of the carpet, and like someone else said on here, rub his nose in it. Take pictures/video too. I could do with a good laugh. :)

brilliantbarbie 0

I think it definitely reflects a lack in the parenting department... at 18 years old, you should not be pissing on your mother's carpet...thats inexcusable unless u have bladder issues, and according to the OP, his "issues" are sheer lazyness. Thats a reflection of parenting...teach your lazy ass kid to get off his ass and do things... if hes going to piss all over your carpet, maybe he should get a place of his own and do that there...see if he doesnt learn a little respect. If you cannot teach your kids how to use the bathroom correctly thats still pretty bad, but Ill let it ride... if you cant teach your son to have enough respect to not piss all over the floor in your house, thats totally your fault. Hes 18, shes had PLENTY of time to teach him how to behave like a human being. I bet if she went into his bedroom with an airhorn everymorning at 6 AM and said...wakie wakie, its time for you to get up and go pee pee in the potty like a big boy!! he'd learn real quick where hes supposed to pee. If that was my kid, I would be buying his ass diapers and demanding that so long as he live under my roof, and is "too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom" he will be wearing diapers to bed indefinitely. Rubbing his nose in it sounds good to me too :)

brilliantbarbie 0

I would like to edit any reference to a "Female parent" as the parent is Male! I did not realize until I posted, my bad!!

I think your son is a idiot and he needs some diapers. And blame it on the cat? Hahaha! Did you ever have smell cat pee? It stinks really bad, not like human pee. FYL indeed.