By krushr - 23/01/2011 05:32 - Canada

Today, I discovered I have bed bugs. I have nowhere else to sleep and I won't be able to afford a new mattress for at least a year. I'd better get used to these giant welts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 311
You deserved it 5 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

UpsidedownKayak 9

Anti-peasents? That's what is wrong with this kingdom, there are too many peasants. We need to find ways to motivate them to grow and harvest food more efficiently. The floggings are just not working like they used to do. That way we can increase our manpower for the construction of the castle. I would like it to be completed in thirty years so I can use the money left over for the training of knights. We also need to widen the forest by the road so there is safe passage through Sherwood Forest.

Apparently they are the only ones keeping you company in bed.

Comments

Don't sleep on that mattress, sleep on something else, anything else.

I guess in your case the bed bugs do bite, but seriously that sucks FYL

sappel 4

they're hard to kill..they're like cockroaches.. they lay eggs and multiply quickly and they are in ur walls, the mattress and box spring, they're on anything wood. and they can transfer from house to house..

sappel 4

get a futon..they're pretty cheap..and hard for bed bugs to hide..but u gotta spray ur room first before u put a new bed in there.

just throw it away before ur whole hpuse gets infested. but a futon and sleep on the floor while u save money on a matress. Don't hurt urself anymore k

candyshop14 0
duan 2

there r some sprays that kill bed bugs so u can buy those n still keep ur matress

ManicGypsy 22

Ok, here is what you need to do. Go buy a mattress cover for your bed, plastic or rubber with zipper. Buy a whole bunch of rubbing alcohol. Spray the mattress down with the alcohol then put the mattress cover on it. Spray all the cloth in your house with rubbing alcohol, then call your landlord if you have one and tell them to treat it for bedbugs.

perez758 2

you can get rid of the bugs. my sister did. just google info on how to get rid of them.