By JukeboxValkyrie - 16/02/2012 07:52 - United States

Today, I discovered how startling it is to wake up by having your cat springboard off your face. The intended prey? Two fornicating geckos on the ceiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 536
You deserved it 2 654

JukeboxValkyrie tells us more.

JukeboxValkyrie 19

To everyone who keeps asking "How did they get on your ceiling?" and "Why are they in your house?" Geckos are native to Florida, they can crawl through the tiniest places and the tips of the digits on their limbs are like mini suction cups, giving them the ability to climb most vertical surfaces as well as being upside down. My ceiling is also popcorn style so there was plenty to hold onto. And yes, I'm almost certain one had a foreign accent...though I'm not sure which.

Top comments

At least he didn't springboard off your face while you were fornicating.

Your cat is really something else. I guess not everyone wants a free quote on auto insurance.

Comments

tarabelle 7

That sucks! But I'm not gonna lie...it's pretty funny(:

SaMmIMonster96 6

When you hit a chicken with a 2X4 block of wood

deathpotato 11

Why are there geckos on your ceiling? That seems strange.

deathpotato 11

Common or not common, it's still strange to wake up to.

erockinthesuburb 17

They weren't fornicating! They were negotiating insurance rates.

I wish I could wake up to fornicating geckos every morning. Hopefully they saved you 15% or more on your car insurance? 30% since there were two?

zingline89 18

Reminds me of a story my friend told me, he went in to a gas station to buy 3 twelve packs of soda. They were 10% off, so the genius clerk decided since he was getting 3 it meant it was 30% off lol. I told my friend he should have grabbed 7 more then the clerk would have given him 100% off :)

Came here for the car insurance jokes, leaving satisfied.

I guess my question. Where did the geckos come from?

She lives in Florida, pretty common there.

graphicstyle7 17

Vertas, it's Florida. Lizards are EVERYWHERE, which is ok since they are cute and harmless.

Cute and harmless until you try to catch one and they try to swallow your finger!

Nebulas_n_Novas 7
chels1994 11