By imfromtexas02 - 06/06/2009 14:03 - United States

Today, I discovered an enormous hairy spider sitting in the bathtub. I also discovered that I scream like a girl and pee a little bit when I am truly terrified. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 433
You deserved it 12 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We all scream like little girls at some point or another in our lifetimes. The real question is, did anyone hear you? Did the police come to investigate because they got calls from neighbors fearing a girl was being raped? That would truly be an FML. Oh, wait. Just playing. Spiders are scary, eh?

Hehe, peeing when you're scared is a natural instinct, animals do it so they weigh less and can run a 'little' faster.

Comments

Glam_fml 0

OMG 23, I had one of those in my house before! I thought it was some mutant cross between a daddy long legs and a catapillar. It was climbing up the wall and it FELL ON ME! It was like 3 AM, and I've never screamed so much in my life! Now that's an insect worth peeing over.

What's sadder? the fact that you're "truly terrified" of a spider or that you scream like a girl and peed in your pants?

Well, you probably screamed like a girl due to your lack of a set of balls. Man up, you pansy.

threer 30

He can be however ******* "feminine" or "masculine" he wants. People are individuals, not genders.

Haha! Wow... That's okay, I practically faint when I see spiders... Don't feel bad.

littlemisslee 0

I have severe arachnaphobia. I totally understand.

imfromtexas02 0

wtf, they changed it. i submitted this: Today, after I had undressed and was about to step in the shower, I discovered an enormous, hairy spider sitting in the bathtub. I also discovered that I scream like a girl and pee a little bit when I am truly terrified. I'm a 26 year old guy. FML. i wonder why they modified that. maybe it was offensive to mention that i was naked. or something.

ohhsnapp 0

^^^^ lmao. i probably woulda screamed too, but im a girl and thats not as bad. faillllll.

cattoe7 0
jncwmnd 0

lol #10 made me laugh just with that first sentence...oh i love big brave guys