By julichlove - 28/12/2014 00:52 - United States - Louisville

Today, I didn't feel like going to work, so I called in sick. Five hours later while out shopping, I got hit by a car at a crosswalk. Now I'm laid-up in the local hospital, really wishing I was with the guys at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 797
You deserved it 40 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thee_most_dope 30

Good luck explaining to your boss why you were out shopping and getting hit by cars when you were supposed to be "sick".

Comments

**** everybody that says you deserved it like those dipshits have never lied when calling in to work. Everybody needs a day off sometime whether it's scheduled or not. Who gives a **** if you lied it's not like you can call in and tell your boss you felt like shopping. Hope you get better soon bro.

I haven't. I wait for my scheduled days off because that's when the schedule allows me to be off. I'm not going to just fake being sick and leave my coworkers short handed.

Once, I actually called work and told them I felt too good to come into work. It was like a reverse sick day, lol

Yea, they didn't like it too much, but I was 18 and about to quit and move out of state anyway so I didn't really care.

Aurora25 29

"I didn't feel like going to work" wow deserved it 100%

So because someone plays hookey from work because they don't feel like going in, they deserve to be hit by a car?! What is wrong with people?!

Sometimes you honestly just need a break. And if op works at a place like me, then you'd have to request 90 days in advance and then possibly not get it. Though I'm always so busy my dream hooky day would be in pjs with Netflix.

karma. you kind of deserved it but I don't think anyone deserves to get hit by a car.

Mysterious_one 26

who knows man.. maybe something worst could have happened at work to u

looks like Car-ma gave you a break today.