By julichlove - 28/12/2014 00:52 - United States - Louisville

Today, I didn't feel like going to work, so I called in sick. Five hours later while out shopping, I got hit by a car at a crosswalk. Now I'm laid-up in the local hospital, really wishing I was with the guys at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 796
You deserved it 40 361

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thee_most_dope 30

Good luck explaining to your boss why you were out shopping and getting hit by cars when you were supposed to be "sick".

Comments

Evidently that car didn't really"feel like" stopping! XD Hope you heal quickly! :)

Everyone needs a day of break every once in awhile and thats okay. Just don't make a habit out of it.

So take up a free day, don't call in sick. Its not OP's boss fault that he doesn't feel like working.

Not every job gives you free days. Mine doesn't, I get sick days and vacation days, and vacation days have to be submitted and approved beforehand.

I think you are lucky, at least you are alive. Heal up soon.

Get well soon, OP, but YDI completely. It's okay to have a day if when you're having a not-so-well mentality; don't make it a habit though (and don't lie). ;)

Those ppl that clicked YDI suck. Who can honestly say they have never ever called in sick? It's just bad luck OP

I've only called in sick when I'm actually too sick to go to work. I have never and will never call out just because I don't want to go to work.

Work might suck, but karma sucks harder!

Best of luck trying to explain to your boss how you got into a car accident at home!