By Anonymous - 21/01/2015 05:34

Today, I did my first night of open-mic standup. The first 5 minutes went badly, but I don't know if it got any better afterwards, because a drunk audience member climbed up on stage and knocked me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 333
You deserved it 3 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think he may of taken the knock-knock joke a tad too literally.

I bet the audience though that was the best punchline of the night.

Comments

My first night doing stand up was awful! The next two times were pretty bad too. But hey! At least you got up there and tried! Not a lot of people can say they've done that.

I hope someone called the police. You should definitely press charges

Don't be a snitch, and it'll be great material for next time

ShadowlessSpear 21

No, I think someone getting knocked out by a drunk bastard is police call worthy.

You would have done better saying you were a magician - you made the audience disappear!

You deserve props for even going on the stage and for trying to make an audience laugh. Considering how many people have anxiety and problems with public speeches, I give you high five. Not in the face though...you already got that covered.

Looks like your performance was a knockout!

That's what comedians call of "hecklers", people who just go to the comedy club to get shit-faced and mess up with the comedian's show. But this guy crossed the line, i hope the security guys took properly care of his ass! BTW, I know that you're in the beggining of this, but you will a lot more of these hecklers, don't be afraid though, they can be very useful to crack some wise jokes and make fun of..

"No comments from the peanut gallery" got its expression because that's where many hecklers were known to usually sit.

They might have been jealous of your beauitful voice

Haha sorry thats kinda sad you let a drunk guy not only climb on stage but then knock you out? You never heard of ducking or blocking or moving out of the way?? On the bright side it will be great material for your next show!

At least you can say that your performance was a knock out

You'll get there, that dude was just obviously a douche bag.