By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 01:22 - United States

Today, I decided to snack on some MandM's. I saw my dog sniffing something and realized one of my MandM's had fallen on the floor. To prevent my dog from eating the chocolate, I hurriedly snatched the MandM off the ground and ate it. When I bit down, I realized it wasn't an MandM. It was a dead beetle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 900
You deserved it 60 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MKC_fml 0

snatching it off the floor so your dog doesn't eat it....good. Popping it in your mouth before looking at it....not so good.

And the worst part? A dog wouldn't get sick from a single M&M.

Comments

Eresbel 0

That's what you get for eating off the ground. That's a disgusting thing to do, even if it had been an M&M. It depends on the dog's breed and size. Most dogs can't handle the amount of chocolate #28's could. An M&M wouldn't have even made most dogs sick, but a pan of brownies would have killed most dogs.

cryssycakesx3 22

it's perfectly fine to eat off the floor. is your floor that dirty? I understand bugs get into some crevices like window sills and light covers but why the hell is there a beetle amongst your living quarters just hanging out and about on your floor? sweep your floor OP.

Gavik 0

YDI - I have 5 dogs. While every dog is allergic to chocolate, it's not going to hurt them unless they eat 5 pounds of fudge. It depends on their size and breed, but even for an 8 pound dog, 1 M&M won't hurt. Look it up.

OokamiChan 0

One m&m will do nothing to your dog. You don't need to 'hurriedly pick it up off the floor' to stop a dog from eating a /tiny/ piece of chocolate. YDI.

cryssycakesx3 22

if there's beetles hanging out on her floor who knows what else is there. she did have to "hurriedly pick it up" so other bugs don't get it.

icyblux3 0

Oh please! I have a 10 pounds poodle and he eats chocolate like everyday (he loves it) and he's going to be five this year and nothing happened to him. A single M&M won't kill your dog. It's nice to know you care, though. But a beetle? Uh, yum.

An important rule of life: Look before you leap, or in this case, eat.

acro_actress95 0

#2 and #19 took the words right out of my mouth. Or in this case comment box I guess LOL :oP. You should look before you eat anything off the floor but it was good that you tried to protect your dog. And yes dogs can get sick off one M&M.

The beetle was a round shape of a solid color with an "m" on it?

And why did you eat it off the ground? I mean, even if you weren't trying to keep it from your dog, that's just gross. And it does take a huge amount of chocolate to harm a dog so I think it would have been fine. How did you not notice it wasn't an M&M when you picked it up?