By raesos91 - 18/09/2012 11:56 - United States - Houston

Today, I decided to look for the horrid stench coming from my bathroom. It turns out my roommate has been throwing away her used tampons in the "trashcan by the sink." That "trashcan" is my old antique vase. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 822
You deserved it 2 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's disgusting. How hard is it to tell the difference between a vase and a trash can?

Comments

jcapbubbles0408 6

I almost can't find words that's so disgusting. Sorry your roommate is a douche OP.

The vase isn't even the problem. It's the fact that the roommate hasn't taken out her trash for so long. How can she not be ashamed of her stench getting everywhere?

v1kt4r 13

This is what I wanna know!! So confused ryt nw...

Her trash is in the vase. She mistook the vase for a trashcan -.-

24, even if she thought the vase was the trashcan, shouldn't she empty it?

Dude, you're an ignorant bitch or something?

I empty my bathroom trash every couple of days whether it's full or not. If I'm discarding used feminine products, it goes out every night. I can see making an honest mistake over the vase being a trash can, but the point if not emptying her own trash in that long is a strong one. Time to discuss a chore list with trash and cleaning the vase at the top of it for her.

acetheone 8

that's just gross on so many levels. can't imagine how that stinks.

Well, that does stink, no pun intended, but you do kind of deserve it afterall. Who puts an antique vase on the floor in a bathroom? You need to decorate a little differently.

lmfao_shame 9

Why the hell is your old antique vase beside the sink? This is your fault.

Imagine the confusion amongst archaeologists when they discover your vase a thousand years from now.

abceasyas123abc 12

At least there'll be ample amounts of organic material for them to study to get to know us a little better. Great.

That must have smelled so awful...did she really not smell it herself? She just sounds like a generally disgusting person...hopefully you won't be stuck with her any longer than necessary.

Well to be completely honest one can easily mistake an ancient vase for a trash can, just sayin....

olpally 32

*gag* maybe Quagmire would like them??? Nah, that's just ******* disgusting... Make her throw that out... *shudders*