By kaylajere - 26/05/2010 08:17 - United States

Today, I decided to lay out and tan. I fell asleep and got sun burned and bitten numerous times by mosquitoes. If I scratch my itch, the burn hurts terribly. If I don't scratch it, it itches terribly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 166
You deserved it 36 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try ice-cubes on the bite. They'll relieve the itch and help take away the burning sensation. Just wrap the ice-cube in something like papertowels first though.

don't scratch...the itch will go away eventually lol

Comments

baking soda and water will help with those bites.

fortunefades 3

i'm sure the skin cancer you're going to get for laying out to get tan is going to suck worse than the itching and burning.. just sayin'

SUNBLOCK. My family has a history of skin cancer, and skin cancer took the life of my best friend's forty-year-old mom. Gonna say it again - SUNBLOCK. Neutrogena has an oil-free version that doesn't clog your pores, if you're worried about that. Lastly, if you HAVE to be tan, get a spray-tan.

You seriously have to be more careful while sunbathing. Set an alarm on your phone or something if you think you'll sleep. Milk and ice always works on sunburns. Take care.

It's your fault for living in the dreadful, hot, humid state of Texas. Oh, how I hate Texas.

dohluvsbooks 4

don't worry that's happened to me before. I'm a ginger I burn easily. and mosquitoes love me.

Take a cool bath and lay in there for a long time it doesn't hurt and itch a much!!! ;) hope you get better and **** off people who say it is her own fault think about if it where you!