By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 00:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to check my email on our family computer. Since my dad's account was already logged on, I chose to use his instead of logging on my own. When opening up a new page and seeing his recently viewed sites, I learned that he loves to watch porn. I also learned he has a foot fetish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 546
You deserved it 19 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dashiell 0

From now on, ask him to give you foot massages all the time, see how he reacts.

xkaitlinwhitex 0

that's nothing, my dad is addicted to **** and has a horrible habit of making it really obvious. i caught my dad watching **** when i was like 8 (he was looking at it in the kitchen while i was eating and watching tv. WTF?) and recently i found out that he has a fetish for bald women (again, WTF?????????????)

Comments

Stop spamming a meme that was funny 2 years ago, asshole. Do you live in a cave or something?

Yeah I can understand why you would've done that but you kinda went and found it, he didnt have it up or anything soo...

i think **** is for people who can't get any.

then again, who would wanna get you. you look absolutely dead on ugly in your dp. have a good day.

fionaes 3

My fiance and both watch **** and we have sex with each other

Hourglass1117 0

Not really for people who can't. But for people who aren't getting any at the time. This time could even be in the span of a day. Just the way us males are. hah.

Not trying to create a stereotype or anything, but the two guys I know who have foot fetishes are the weirdest when it comes to sex. And if you took a look at them, you would never figure them to be such freaks in bed. One of them told me that Freud theorizes that a woman's foot is a penis substitute. Take that as you will...

shit, i kant find the Nobody Gives A Shit button...

Most of what Freud said was anecdotal bs anyway. Every guy has some kind of fetish; feet are probably the mildest kind. Just be glad he's not into trannies or *********** or something

Well, your life is ******, but you deserved it for being on his personal account.

I didn't take it as her being on his personal account. I took it as her bringing up the window he already had opened and when the recent history came up she seen it. It does that on Firefox. So she probably wasn't actually snooping.

Not seeing the problem here, feet are damn sexy.

thuryn 2

"Since my dad's account was already logged on." Pretty clear there, bub. Oh, and your grammar sucks.

what I'm saying is she wasn't actually looking through anything personal. like I mentioned, when you open up a new tab in Firefox it shows all the sites you last looked at. and what does this have to do about grammar? and why the hell are you calling me bub? obviously you didn't know what i was talking about so why don't you just leave me alone? go be stupid and bother someone else.

No, he's right on 3 levels; One, operating systems keep different settings files for every user for a reason. If you're in a different account, expect something different. Two, if you really can't just open a tab and go to the site you want without looking at everything on the screen, you either have ADD or you're a magpie and like shiny things. Three, he wasn't being stupid; your grammar is rather terrible. At least capitalize to make your sentences appear structured. And regardless, a foot fetish (while not necessarily the most common, as some have stated) is a rather common and tame fetish. We definitely need a "So what?" button.

i actually was capitalizing on the first comment. since this is just a website about people's lives being ****** i don't think i should have to use proper grammar; spelling, yes...grammar, no [unless you can't actually understand what the person is saying.] :/ but, whatever. i know you guys are so much smarter than me anyway. you're both idiots. it makes me smile. [: