By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 00:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to check my email on our family computer. Since my dad's account was already logged on, I chose to use his instead of logging on my own. When opening up a new page and seeing his recently viewed sites, I learned that he loves to watch porn. I also learned he has a foot fetish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 546
You deserved it 19 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dashiell 0

From now on, ask him to give you foot massages all the time, see how he reacts.

xkaitlinwhitex 0

that's nothing, my dad is addicted to **** and has a horrible habit of making it really obvious. i caught my dad watching **** when i was like 8 (he was looking at it in the kitchen while i was eating and watching tv. WTF?) and recently i found out that he has a fetish for bald women (again, WTF?????????????)

Comments

What's wrong with a foot fetish? I have one and I don't think it's weird or wrong. I'm only 15. It's just natural. And ****, hell, we all need to enjoy ourselves sometimes when our loved one doesn't give you the pleasure? Not like I watch ****, but give your dad a break.

Jessaly_fml 0

God, YDI, what the hell did you think was going to happen? You NEVER go on someone else's account. Ever. Unless they give you permission, you're going to find shit you just do not want to find. If anyone saw where I go on the internet, I would be shunned from humanity. Or at least my friends.

alex_vik 0

So what? What's wrong with a foot fetish? Damnit I can't wait for that to at least be as socially acceptable as gayness.

ditlihi 0

Dude, you can't unsee this. You should have known better.

Hey, at least it wasn't a bunch of stuff about "golden showers." :/

so what? your life is ****** because you are a snooping assbomb who found out that his dad is completely normal. human sexuality has a broad range of behaviour. your dad is not the problem. your judgemental, intolerant attitudes are.

same thing with my dad. he dicided to use my laptop and i asked him to use google chrome scince i heard internet explorer gives you viruses. aperrently he went to a **** site so much it was listed as one of my most viewed sites

i can understand it being a bit uncomfortable to find out what your dad is into, but really, foot fetishes aren't a big deal at all. in fact i've never understood why some people get so weirded out by them, but there you go.

you're not the only one who's been in the same situation. whenever i go on my dad's computer, the most viewed sites are **** sites, but i don't really mind. like. someone said 90% of men (married too) watch ****. its not sick. (:

Most men are into ****. And foot fetishes are one of the most common fetishes. Nothing wrong with that. You're on his login, not his fault if you see what he likes to watch. In the privacy of people's own computer logins, they should be able to see what they like. I'm not bashing the OP, as it was an accident, but the OP should realise that **** and a foot fetish really isn't a problem.