By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 00:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to check my email on our family computer. Since my dad's account was already logged on, I chose to use his instead of logging on my own. When opening up a new page and seeing his recently viewed sites, I learned that he loves to watch porn. I also learned he has a foot fetish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 546
You deserved it 19 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dashiell 0

From now on, ask him to give you foot massages all the time, see how he reacts.

xkaitlinwhitex 0

that's nothing, my dad is addicted to **** and has a horrible habit of making it really obvious. i caught my dad watching **** when i was like 8 (he was looking at it in the kitchen while i was eating and watching tv. WTF?) and recently i found out that he has a fetish for bald women (again, WTF?????????????)

Comments

so you went on to check your email, but since your dads was already you decided to use his? that makes no sence..

I can feel your pain. I share the same computer with my dad, all he knows is to play games and browse the internet. Sometimes when I need to check my history for a page I forgot I stumble upon **** sites that weren't accessed by me. I want to puke my stomach out. fml..

OsirisFaction_fml 5

could have been worse. could have been Asian scar ****.

All guys like ****. All guys. Preacher, teacher, coach, cop, father, brother, friends, neighbors. All guys. It is part of their landscape. Accept it and drive on.

Mourningstar 4
lalamike25 0

One or the other is bad enough... But both....

Your dad's email wouldn't have the same stuff your email would, so it sounds like you're trying to justify snooping. There's a reason emails have passwords, respect his privacy next time. YDI.

Guys, she wasn't snooping. From what I can tell, she meant that she was on a shared computer where different users could log on. Not the email, just the computer. So, since her dad's user was logged on, she used that and was going to log onto her email from his user. When she opened the internet browser, she found some weird stuff.

Some of you people can't read very well. It was a shared computer, therefore everyone in the house has a user account. Rather than logging into her user account, she opened the internet on her dads account and proceeded to log into her email account.