By BulldogHoops - 12/11/2012 05:12 - United States - Broken Arrow

Today, I decided to buy a meal for a homeless man who was being shunned at an intersection. When I went to hand it to him, I realized it was my dad, wearing a tattered old shirt and pretending to be homeless to make some money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 403
You deserved it 2 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good to see your dad's scamming, inconsiderate ways aren't genetic, OP.

Even though that was a pretty dick move by your Dad, don't let it change your generosity when it comes to the less fortunate. We need more people like you in the worls OP!! :)

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Screw the meal. How much does it cost to buy him some self-respect?

Regardless, your deed is one not often seen. Merely the thought of doing that for someone earns you a spot in a good place.

You should have just gave him the meal and acted like you didn't know him. Your dad sounds like a jackass moocher.

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.

I don't know where you guys live, but in Vancouver, Washington, I generally see 3-4 cars give money to the homeless while waiting in traffic. Everyone acts like it is this rare thing to see.. But it's not.

I have a homeless friend in Seattle that begs for money on the street. He pulls in between $100 to $200 a day. He said he never made this much money, when he was working. Go figure!

lol it's hard out here... u gotta do whatever it takes to make money

Well that was nice of you, but your dad needs to be taught a lesson. He needs to stop pretending to be homeless because it might actually happen one day, and when it does, no one will even bother to look at him.