By BulldogHoops - 12/11/2012 05:12 - United States - Broken Arrow

Today, I decided to buy a meal for a homeless man who was being shunned at an intersection. When I went to hand it to him, I realized it was my dad, wearing a tattered old shirt and pretending to be homeless to make some money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 404
You deserved it 2 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good to see your dad's scamming, inconsiderate ways aren't genetic, OP.

Even though that was a pretty dick move by your Dad, don't let it change your generosity when it comes to the less fortunate. We need more people like you in the worls OP!! :)

Comments

This is why I don't give people money any more... I see people all the time sitting for money. Most of them either have food from fast food restaurants, alcohol, smoking, or are young enough to be in college and could easily get a job. They are all just too lazy to do so.

Crazy how there's people all the time down on their luck. Wouldn't expect such a thing during a horrible economic downturn. They're all obviously faking it and taking advantage of being homeless.

My sister's husband kept getting begged by a woman on a regular basis at a stop light for money. He told her he won't give her money but take her to get some food on a day. So the day came the women and a couple of other adults and about 12 kids wanted McDonald's a block away. He did a good deed but took advantage of him majorly and for garbage, only the $1 menu he said they racked up almost $500 in food and dessert and other junk for "left overs". I would have bought them some groceries non parish able instead let them take advantage. They weren't homeless either he found out...he hasn't been bothered since or cops will be involved scamming people. Taking major advantage of kindness for McDonald's just sad...

Give him coal for Christmas, be sure to wait till after he has given you your gift though.

Wtf?? The last person that asked me for money gave a whole sob story, I said no, then she got on her smartphone to call her husband to pick her up! I didn't even have a smartphone at the time!

dude, that's hilarious. next time, get a better look at the hobo before you go buy him lunch. lmao