By Anonymous - 22/07/2013 15:58 - United Kingdom - Westbury

Today, I couldn't move without people talking to me about the "Royal Baby". It's like it's actually going to have an effect on my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 805
You deserved it 6 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thatgirlkat 9

It's happening to me too and I'm in America.

sammyjanette 17

I know! I plan to boycott all major forms of news for the next week because I don't want to hear about it. Though they'll probably be talking about the royal baby for the rest of our lives.

Comments

I know, they act like nobody has ever had a baby before. Same with that stupid Kardashian crap. I am in America and everyone is freaking out for no reason.

mcholl 7

It may, however, affect whether or not you learn when to discuss the "effect" on your life.

Well, lets at least be fair. We finally have a celebrity baby who might actually have a positive effect on people. He might be the figurehead for the country one day.

God, all the Royal shit in the media sickens me.

I know that shit, Sweden is the same: "Did you see the wedding?" "Isn't the baby cute?", just shut the **** up and talk to someone who cares.

simplysarcastics 26

Its so annoying! If I hear one more thing I am going to go bananas. God bless the family, but this royal thing is too much.

simplysarcastics 26

They are normal people who were born into royalty, its not like they earned it or anything. In America the president has to actually work and win and isn't just born into it. I also do not get why America is so excited this has nothing to do with us at all.

Oh get over it and stop complaining. I've been hearing/seeing a lot about the baby as well, but about 90% of the things I've seen have been people moaning about it. You're just adding to the hype.