By Wrongword - 17/04/2012 10:52 - China - Shanghai

Today, I congratulated a bride standing in front of a church in a white dress. Turns out she'd been stood up at the altar. She thrashed me with her bouquet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 614
You deserved it 4 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd have an attitude too if you were stood up on your wedding day.

Because none of the tuxedo-dressed men there could possibly have been the groom..

Comments

She didn't get stood up. Her fiancé is in Vegas, passed out in a hotel room with his 5 buddies, a donkey, a midget, about 3 black people, and a dog in a samurai outfit.

Is this the plot for The Hangover 3?

Her husband is an amateur. In addition to his 5 buddies, a donkey, a midget, about 3 black people, and the dog in the samurai outfit, there should be a samurai in a dog outfit, a Spanish flamenco dancing couple, a Vespa, a Roman Goddess, and an alpaca. An assortment of fresh fruit and vegetables in an optional extra.

FYL, there's no way you could've foreseen that.

More like **** her life, I would say. Can't imagine how embarassing and heartbreaking it must be to be stood up at the altar.

I feel no sympathy for you. I feel terrible for her. FHL.

We don't know the full story yet. For all we know, she could have been a total bitch, or a bridezilla.

Maybe she was stood up due to anger management problems. ;) I feel bad for anyone that happens to but to take it out on a perfect stranger who was trying to be nice is ugh. Ok say some words or what not if you have to blow off steam. But thwapping them with flowers?

Hope you're not allergic to flowers! Then you'd both be in tears.

ayyemmcee 1

At least you were attempting kindness. But if you get stood up, why would you stay there? I'd go hit the bars/clubs and find me a new, better one ;)

Because a bar/club s the best place to find a decent, respectable and faithful mate???? Just Sayin!

i met my boyfriend of 2 years in a club :) as long as you go on dates etc when sober, there's no reason why you can't meet someone decent on a night out

Hell hath no furry like a woman left alone on her wedding day.

It's not unusual for a bride to cry with happiness on her wedding day. not every tearful bride has been jilted.