By madseason - 07/05/2012 00:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I confronted my girlfriend about cheating on me. Her response was that it's not cheating since she is getting paid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 918
You deserved it 4 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

omarzrgz 3

She takes "**** bitches, get money" to a serious level.

No, for men in this situation it's "**** bitches, lose money." the bitches get the money :P

RedPillSucks 31

The pimp gets the money. That should be OPs other concern. If she's hooked up with a pimp, that just adds a whole other level of complication.

omarzrgz 3

She takes "**** bitches, get money" to a serious level.

Well if it's her job she isn't cheating, but if she was just getting paid for a one night stand then it is. Anyway she should have told you!

Isn't that what ****** do, get paid to have one night stands? Whoring is their job, so I feel your statement is quite contradictory

A believe that if she does regularly and it's for the money, it's a job. But if she's doing it because she wants to be with someone else, she's cheating!

kandi_kid69 15

39- She's getting paid for a quick **** and blow. It's cheating. OP needs to move on if he hasn't yet. And technically she did tell him she cheated with that stupid statement she made.

redmane 21

If it's an open relationship and he agreed that she could **** other guys, then it's not cheating. She was having sex with other guys for money without telling OP. That would be cheating even if it's what she does for a living.

kandi_kid69 15

96- Considering he confronted her about cheating I would say it wasn't an open relationship and he didn't agree with it. Either way she cheated.

And... You're dating a hooker. Being paid for sex = hooker = good money - STD drugs = bad money overall.

perdix 29

Roxanne!!! She's not cheating, she's working. The best you can hope for is to be her pimp. Take it or leave it.

RedPillSucks 31

I don't care if it's wrong or if it's right... RRRROOOOOXXXXAAANNNNEEEE!!!! You don't have to put on that red dress tonight. RRRROOOOOXXXXAAANNNNEEEE!!!!

LoganBurrito 6

His next song needs to be "Don't Stand So Close to Me"

LoganBurrito 6

This could be a Jane's Addiction song. It may already be for all I know.

perdix 29

It's definitely the first hit by The Police.

LoganBurrito 6

I know but you took Roxanne in the comment above me :/

perdix 29

He gets professional-quality sex from her for free -- what more can he ask for? Let's not be greedy ;)

donleischner 0

Fine line between "dating" and "prostitution". Either way guys spend money. If the money is spent for sex it is prostitution. If is spent on the hopes of sex, I'm sorry - dinner, it is a date. She had someone else's dock inside her while ?committed? to you. Dump her.

NiveaKK 9