By DrakeScott - 02/11/2011 18:14 - United States

Today, I completed the arduous, nearly hour-long process of answering the eHarmony dating questionnaire, only to be told my answers were too "unique" for them to match me with anyone. I had chosen "the world" as my distance range. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 985
You deserved it 5 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol thats better than the girl who was paired with her brother lol

Comments

The way harmony is set up, they don't count America in the 'the world' setting. So just choose the state you live in.

I know this feel. Just retry in a few month!

Miaoudeminou 7

Have you tried Okcupid or Plenty of Fish? Both are free and I've had several relationships from OKC. I found my current boyfriend on Plenty of Fish and we're getting married next year.

EvilDave 13

OP, eHarmony told me I was part of the 20% of people they could not match. I know where you are coming from.

onikage_666 0

Mabey you just put a whole lot more information than was nescisary, try only putting the really important information on and dont worry about the really minor details.

Maybe your true match did not sign up for eHarmony? did you think off that. Not every person in the world is required to sign up for eHarmony. The fact your results were too uniqe is good, means your interesting. A pub is a good idea, go to whatever place has interest to you you may find someone as uniqe as you. :)

First of all, it's one dating site. It doesn't mean there is NO ONE out there for you. eHarmony doesn't accept everyone. In fact my old roommate tried to sign up for eHarmony and it told her there were no matches for her. This girl always has dates and every guy friend she's ever had has had a crush on her. the fact that you were rejected doesn't mean shit. That being said, try match.com. I've heard wonderful things about that site. That's how my cousin met his fiance.

why don't you just get a mail order bride??

That happened to me too. **** eHarmony.

amanda51830 1

That site gave me the same crap! So I gave up on dating sites. I went out on my own and a few months later I met someone myself. We have been together for over 4 years now. :) You can find someone! Don't let that crap get you down!