By tom28402 - 22/02/2015 23:21 - United Kingdom - Glasgow

Today, I competed in a Tae Kwon Do competition. I came third with my team in the sparring event. My mum said as a joke, "Were there only 3 teams?" There were. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 683
You deserved it 4 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you participated. You gained experience. You'll do better, good luck!

Hey. You competed. That's worthy of praise in and out of itself.

Comments

harmtouch16 11

As the owner of a Taekwondo studio it always bothers me when students don't know it's all one word, not 3 words. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Badkarma4u 17

Why would that bother you? There are plenry of Korean romanizations that break phonetic groupings into multiple words.

harmtouch16 11

It bothers me because it's what I do for a living. How would a Base Ball coach feel to see the word broken up like that? Slightly annoyed lol.

Last. You came in last. Kudos for trying though. the only form of hand to hand combat I'm good at is getting the last donut or last slice of pizza so you'd surely kick my ass.

you tried..that counts...no matter what..

Ouch. Sorry OP, but you'll probably laugh looking back at this. Hopefully you at least had fun!

I got the feelios. When I went to a martial arts competition when I was about twelve, I was the only one in my age and class. I spared with a guy who was older and in higher class, also the only one of his age/class; I came in second place and I only scored one of five points.

You know, it's kinda your fault for getting last place.

Once my cheer team got 2nd and i guess no one told them how many teams were participating and I ruined everyones celebration by saying there were only 2 teams so we got last.