By coolster5000 - 02/05/2015 16:36 - Canada - St. John's

Today, I clogged the toilet in the one-man bathroom at the corner store, with a line of about 5 people waiting outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 625
You deserved it 4 791

coolster5000 tells us more.

OP here, I find all of your "shitty situation" comments very unoriginal;) but funny all the same. I ended up just telling them I went in and found the toilet like that, but I'm not sure they believed me whatsoever.

Top comments

Just come out exclaiming your disgust at how you found a clogged toilet and warn the others in queue about it ;)

Own it and tell everyone to not eat the fried chicken at that store.

Comments

gintwinsmoore 20

I can completely relate to this FML. This happened to me at a very small auto body shop and the bathroom was literally in the waiting room area, so the smell permeated throughout the room where people were waiting for their cars. I'm almost certain people got dizzy behind it.

Well I guess that was a shitty situation.

He wasn't, the unfortunate people in line were.

I could see that happening to me. Just walk out like nothing happened.

All of you people are what's wrong with the world. Just inform the next person in line that the toilet has clogged and you're going to get a plunger, go find the proprietor or store minder and request a plunger, any place with a restroom facility owns a plunger. Return to plugged toilet. Plunge toilet. TA DAAAAH! Problem is fixed! Why is this so hard for people to figure out?

gintwinsmoore 20

lighten up, #54...it's FML! Lol

i swear you are 1 cheeky **** m8 ;)

This isn't so much a **** your life but a **** their life

What happens in the corner store bathroom, stays in the corner store bathroom