By Jake Whitte - 06/06/2011 13:50 - United States

Today, I changed the date of my birthday to today on Facebook to see how many people actually know my birthday. My mom wished me a happy birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 659
You deserved it 15 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A7X_LoVeee 10

Well duh. It was Facebook official.

WallyTheWombat 0

Why do people get upset when their attempts to fish for attention/compliments fail? Don't set yourself for disappointment if you can't handle it.

Comments

if you attempt to trap people and garner attention to prove a moot point, you will ALWAYS be disappointed. I bet if you hadn't pulled this stupid stunt your mom would have wished you a happy birthday when it actually was your birthday. and even if she didn't. what ******* difference does it wait? you didn't do jack shit to make that day special. all that you did was to not die. you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. you are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. GET OVER IT.

Maddoctor 10

Really, we're going to try to turn this into a Fight Club thing?

mismonroe 0

that is plain sad. get a life douche.

Why do people feel the need to put others to the test like this

That's an awful thing to do. Friends that think they know your birthday will go to post, but when they see they don't have a notification they will probably check the date. Then they will think they just got the date wrong and won't post. It mostly your fault, not theirs. After all, why would your friends think you would lie about your own birthday on your Facebook?

TropicalTulipz 0

ydi dummy thats what u get! :P

fatalblue06 0

hm, did u realized that some of your friends actually knows your real birthday?

Deitz123 2

Well maybe she thought that she had the wrong date and wanted to be the first to wish u a happy birthday. Its ur fault really. Y would ppl think u would lie about ur own birthday. Ur mom was just confused and didn't know it was a test. Forgive her.

MatthewDmerrill 5

first I don't think you can't change your birth date on facebook and second you fail