By ScoozieBooze - 20/12/2012 18:17 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, I caught my dog chewing on a tampon applicator. I tried to grab it from him, but he wanted to play "keep away" and ran outside. Like a dumbass, I chased after him in my underwear, earning myself the attention of my neighbors on each side of my driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 492
You deserved it 32 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was it a bloodhound? Those bitches are crazy, period.

That would be interesting, I bet you were yelling for penis to bring back your tampon applicator. The neighbors think you way crazy now.

Comments

sorry 32 it did say she was running in her underwear so i guess my brain wanted me to imagine her running naked for some reason..

Learn the difference between commenting on the FML and replying to your own comment!!!

BellaBelle_fml 23

spikekutter; Based on almost every single one of your comments, you sound like an unintelligent, immature, and completely creepy horn dog. I suggest that you seriously consider either getting help before you comment again, or just stop commenting entirely.

winkydog4056 16

Well, lets all just hope the string wasn't hanging out of the underwear.

Multitasking at it's best: save the dog from choking, and entertain the neighbors at the same time.

Why was your door open for him to get outside?

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

Hey.. I wouldn't mind seeing that xD

"Give me my damn tampon applicator back you dirty-" "Nice underwear, lady" "****! NOT AGAIN!"

vicgeo92 4

Ya sorry that was a dumbass move. But at least you admitted it

I don't get Americans. Do you all leave your front doors open while walking about in your underwear with a dog on the loose?

CharresBarkrey 15

Yes, because one person's FML = something every single American does. For shame.

The **** does being American have to do with leaving a door open?