By GamerGirl - 30/01/2010 15:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I caught my boyfriend cheating so I broke up with him. As revenge he threw my PS3 and XBox out of the window when I wasn't in our house. I got those consoles out of the spare money my three jobs had brought in - the same three jobs I had to get because he refused to get a job of his own. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 100
You deserved it 8 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

id kick him in the balls if i where you for breaking your ps3

janise 2

Yeah, she has plenty of money from working THREE jobs. Her ex was nothing but a lazy scumbag. Then again she did stay with him and let him mooch off of her so I can't feel much sympathy about the 3 jobs but F Her Life about the consoles and the cheating.

Comments

Dang that's a dick I would jump his ass for you one does that to a PS3 lmfao :p

Wow, this makes absolutely no sense. I play WoW and 360 but I somehow seem to have managed to stay underweight. No shit, huh? Some people are actually able to find moderation. Also, being skinnier doesn't mean shit. If a great guy refused to talk to someone because she was a little overweight, he's not really much of a great guy, is he?

brink0war 3

Sounds like such a jerk. I'd sue him for breaking your property, so not only will you have money to buy new consoles, but he'll suffer as well, being the lazy bastard he is.

Somehow without reading the location I knew you'd be from St. Helens ;] Bit unlucky bout the boyfriend, he sounds like an arse.

Sparkiee93 3

Use makeup to create a black eye and various bruises then BS a story about him beating you or whatever to a friend then go to the police station and get him arrested, also for property damage.

Crying wolf about domestic violence is one of the most disgusting things anybody could do, and it would make her just as bad as her ex.

bigcase2007 0

U should sue the shit out of him!

uhm just because she is a gamer doesn't mean she doesn't take care of herself or that she isn't beautiful. I am sorry if you haven't seen a hot gamer girl but I am one. I don't need make up either. But you were right on one thing - you did sound like an a*s.

daneeyoll 0