By GamerGirl - 30/01/2010 15:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I caught my boyfriend cheating so I broke up with him. As revenge he threw my PS3 and XBox out of the window when I wasn't in our house. I got those consoles out of the spare money my three jobs had brought in - the same three jobs I had to get because he refused to get a job of his own. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 100
You deserved it 8 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

id kick him in the balls if i where you for breaking your ps3

janise 2

Yeah, she has plenty of money from working THREE jobs. Her ex was nothing but a lazy scumbag. Then again she did stay with him and let him mooch off of her so I can't feel much sympathy about the 3 jobs but F Her Life about the consoles and the cheating.

Comments

prettyprincess2 0

so your boyfriends an ass. suck it up and deal with it bitch. thay story was such a freaking waste of time

1) Sue him. 2) Break everything he has of equal value to what he's destroyed. 3) Beat the shit out of him. 4) Kill him. 1 is least likely to get you in trouble.

throw him out of the house. he doesn't have a job. which means he most likely isn't paying a single thing for in that hse. throw him out and see where else he can go. oh wait, he can go to his other girl. provided she wants this broke penniless guy leeching on her.

YDI for not realizing he was a crazy bitch earlier. Just kidding, definitely FYL, but seriously, take everyone's advice and sue him. As long as you don't kick him in the balls or assault him in some other way beforehand, you'd surely win the case and get your money back. And stay away from deadbeats in the future.

imchanel 0

wow you need to sue him. immaturity takes it's toll at times. lol if that makes sense

snowin_2007 0

Honey, I'm sure you could do so much better. I dated a guy once who said that I was put on this Earth for him to "abuse, take advantage of and bare [his] children." I don't f*cking think so. He ended up knocking up my best friend, and beating both her and their son. He is in jail right now. Find a decent guy who can fend for himself but still enjoys you for you. Good luck (and sue his ass cuz I'm sure the prick deserves it).

@136 and 14 F*K UP am a gamer girl and am well fit, sorry to here op but find some one better. make him work and pay for your shit. i would be piss if it happen to me.

Phinehas 0

Sue him for the cost of replacement, get a restraining order, kick him out, report this to the police, etc...

YDI for dating a guy who refuses to work